Did you know there are 2 main types of Health Coverage & Health Insurance Companies?
1.) Health Insurance Companies Who Have THEIR best interest in mind…
What this looks like for you & what they offer:
- High deductibles and co-pays, many upfront out of pocket costs for you.
- HMO / EPO network, with limited coverage and no coverage if you are out of network.
Must select the providers they use or pay full cost somewhere else.
- Their coverage does not apply if you are hurt while you are working.
- You will often lose your benefits at the end of the year.
The second type of health insurance / health coverage is the type that has YOUR best interest in mind.
2.) Health Insurance Companies Who Have YOUR best interest in mind…
What this looks like for you & What you get from them:
- PPO network with nationwide coverage, up to 97% of doctors are covered.
- First dollar benefits, the health insurance company pays the cost before you do.
- 24/7 Coverage, on or off work, so that you always have peace of mind.
- You don’t have to deal with the hassles of workers comp paperwork.
- Provide the option to upgrade to more coverage if and when you need it.
- You don’t lose your benefits, they will roll over to the next year.
Do you currently have a HMO, PPO, Cobra, or Marketplace plan?
If you or you and your family are currently under an HMO, PPO, Cobra, or a plan from the Marketplace and you are not happy, contact me for a 15 minute evaluation to see if we can get you covered.
Please note that we offer both guaranteed issued plans and underwritten health plans, so your medical history may be reviewed. If you qualify we will place you in a group with other healthy people, and you will generally receive a 20 – 30% lower rate than if you go through the marketplace. Our plans are guaranteed renewable until the age of 65, and If you are relatively healthy and live a healthy lifestyle, I can help you save money on your health coverage and save money.
I can help you with health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, income protection, accident protection, and life insurance. Book your appointment now — http://www.txhealthadvisor.com/
Be Smart. Stay Healthy. Save Money.
Leave a Reply